`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Important information from BECKETT e-Commerce Manager PLEASE READ

Important information from BECKETT e-Commerce Manager PLEASE READ
All please review the email below. Beckett has switched me back to original account from ClownQuestion to rad_1205. All details are provided below. If you have any questions please let me know. Please dont let the most current feedback on this account deter you from trading with now or in the future. I have attached the link to my clownquestion account so you can see the most updated feedback.

Please anyone who had on going trades with me in the clownquestion if you would still like to trade please let me know. I am currently in the process of rebuilding my org once again. I will continue to send all my trades priority mail with DC.

uvaspina, joba the clark, and 908

I received all your items today, but am unfortiuntily unable to provide feedback through the clownquestion account. If you read the details below beckett has giving me permission to rebuild the trades so i can leave feedback and visversa.

EMAIL from BECKETT e-Commerce Manager

Hello Richard,

I have been reviewing your accounts, trades, and talking with various people about your situation. Below I've spelled out what I understand the problems to be, and what has been done or can be done to resolve the issue between your two accounts.

Issues and Resolution:

1) Transfer of Online Price Guides.
The rad_1205 account now has active Online Price Guides to match what was in the clownquestion account. Each OPG has been extended to make up for the time you were without access. Neither of them have been set up for auto-renewal, so upon expiration, if you wish to continue using the Online Price Guide, you would need to subscribe again.

2) Current Trades in clownquestion account.
We do not have the ability to transfer these trades to your rad_1205 account. However, if the various traders are willing to work with you, you can recreate them on your rad_1205 account, thereby getting credit for them. (They'll get extra credit for this additional trade.) Any trade that is currently in progress would also need to be recreated on your rad_1205 account. You can PM the traders to let them know about the change.

3) Past feedback on the rad_1205 account.
These were valid feedback responses to four trades that were not completed in a timely manner. You do have the option to include a response to the feedback, such as, "Trade completed late due to PCS move with the military." If people are watching the trade feedback, they will see this explanation.

Requests with which we cannot comply:

1) We are not able to maintain the second account, clownquestion, that was created. From everything I can see, your rad_1205 account was never suspended, only your access to the forums. Since I cannot recreate the conversations that took place, I cannot determine who provided what instructions to you about this second account. The bottom line is that you can only have one account, and therefore, your rad_1205 account will be your official account.

2) We are not able to provide a refund for your Online Price Guide purchases. We notify all subscribers at the time of purchase that Online Price Guides are non-refundable, and the subscriber must check an "Agree To" box at the time of checkout or they are not able to proceed. As mentioned above, we have set up your Online Price Guide subscriptions in the rad_1205 account with extra days to make up for the time you were not able to access them.

3) We are not able to move Organize from one account to another. We're sorry, but the updating of Organize is something that you will have to do again.

Under two separate emails I will send you the screen shots and invoices from your trades in the clownquestion account. The first will be those that were still active, plus 3 invoices for those that were still in the send/receive stage. The second will be invoices from those trades that were in the Completed section.

These are the steps that are available. It appears that in your new account your trades are going very well and hopefully that trend will continue with your rad_1205 account.

Thank you,
Traci Kaplan
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Important information from BECKETT e-Commerce Manager PLEASE READ
Im looking to start new trades if anyone is interested. Please if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Important information from BECKETT e-Commerce Manager PLEASE READ
What if you just redo your recent trades? Open the offers for your completed trades that you cant leave feedback for, accept them and do all the steps so you can get the proper feedback. Not sure if thats allowed? Im sure the traders including myself would not have a problem doing that to help you out.
(03-07-2013, 04:17 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Im looking to start new trades if anyone is interested. Please if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.