`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback needed on potential grading re-submit

Feedback needed on potential grading re-submit
I am preparing to send a bulk of cards to PSA for grading and I can't help but think that the below Bird/ Magic RC may warrant a review for a grade of 8. The only major flaw I can see is potentially the centering. I had it graded back in October, and may send it back in. When I look at it objectively I do see that the centering is off.

Based on centering does anyone think it warrants a review? If so would you crack the slab and send it in, or submit to PSA in the slab and request the review? Has anyone ever resubmitted in the slab and had better results?

On a side note these cards ahve skyrocketed recently. 7's were selling for 150-175 and 8's selling for around 200-220 on the Bay just a couple of months ago. They are up about 50-75 bucks respectively right now.

All feedback is welcomed.

[Image: P1010194.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: Feedback needed on potential grading re-submit
Here is the problem. PSA sometimes uses qualifiers like OC for off center. Most collectors hate qualifiers. So you might send it in and get an 8 but with an OC qualifier. Too me, that would be worse than a PSA 7 without a qualifier. Curious what other people think or what they have experienced before with PSA.

On a side note....Sweet Card!!!
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Thanks. I am happy with the 7 as it is a good looking card. It's clean and the color is great. I agree I would prefer a 7 over an 8 (OC).

I saw that you signed up for the PSA Collector's Club. I'd be interested in hearing feedback from you regarding your experience with turn around times and customer service for the "free" grades they include with the membership.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(03-03-2013, 12:20 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks. I am happy with the 7 as it is a good looking card. It's clean and the color is great. I agree I would prefer a 7 over an 8 (OC).

I saw that you signed up for the PSA Collector's Club. I'd be interested in hearing feedback from you regarding your experience with turn around times and customer service for the "free" grades they include with the membership.
Yeah, I will be sending my cards in on Monday. Supposed to be 7 day turnaround (approximate) for the free cards. I ended up going Platinum so I get 15 free cards. The other good thing is you can submit under the bulk method for cheaper pricing and faster turnaround times as a member. So we will see how that goes on my next submission.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade