(03-04-2013, 03:52 PM)wickabee Wrote: I'm trying to be nice, idiot.*

The cards.

*-sorry
well I don't want your help now Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: need advice, storage on Beehives?
Okay... Justin, sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this thread, but you did not specify about the "Germaine" comment, so I am going to go with Jackson and American Idol. It is Randy Jackson that is a judge on the show, but it is YOU that we are talking about here. I found a great list of voice teachers in Michigan for you and hope that one of them would be of some help. As for a costume, I would say to wear as little as possible to ad some sex appeal to your audition... unless that avatar photo you are using is you, then I would suggest one of those horse-head masks (WOW! What a great price that one is!) for your audition and head-shots. Just remember, the host's name is Ryan Seacrest and he is a very nice guy on camera, but touchy behind the scenes. It does not pay to lip of to the judges, for they are the ones that tell you if you are going or not.

Oh... just remember that, if you are wearing the horse-head mask, to ignore Nicki Minaj's attempts at copulation. She is just attracted to her own species and cannot control her natural instincts. Just get a spray-bottle and mist her in the face whilst making a "clicking" noise with your tongue, and then give her a mint or carrot and a good smack on the hind-quarters and she will gallop away.

This is about as far as I can help you with the American Idol situation, so I apologize if you need anything further. The other situations though... I mean, just make another thread! If you need to get rid of a Wayne Gretzky RC, I would suggest posting it in the Trading Forum here on the Hockey Boards, or in the Beckett.com Marketplace's Hockey section to garner some cards you need or some nice cash!

As for the boats... I am not going to go there, as I have had my fill of them! Maybe you would rather enjoy some facts about classic movies that will ruin them for you?

Best wishes and good luck with your auditions!

Randi

RE: need advice, storage on Beehives?
...well played mr randi...well played
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75