`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mising cards
03-01-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 11:49 PM by gabbotabbot.)
mising cards
Is the "Image" column down? When the "Image" column failed to show the card images, many of my "Collections" had some cards in those "Collections" disappear. The space is still there for each of those missing cards but the information about those cards (name, mfg, card # etc.) is gone. I can find out what card is missing by clicking on (img), which is located to the far right of the page. But this works only if there was an image there to begin with; if there was no image there to begin with there will be no information on the missing card and you will be stuck not knowing which card is missing. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: mising cards
(03-01-2013 11:47 PM)gabbotabbot Wrote:  Is the "Image" column down? When the "Image" column failed to show the card images, many of my "Collections" had some cards in those "Collections" disappear. The space is still there for each of those missing cards but the information about those cards (name, mfg, card # etc.) is gone. I can find out what card is missing by clicking on (img), which is located to the far right of the page. But this works only if there was an image there to begin with; if there was no image there to begin with there will be no information on the missing card and you will be stuck not knowing which card is missing. Is anyone else having the same problem?
dont worry the faithful at BECKETT will fix it soon as "jacobystealshome Wrote: geddon: yea, you wont have to renter them...this shouldnt take them too long to fix" about 15 hours ago.. LOL

Canucks fan for life
03-02-2013, 04:50 AM
(03-02-2013 12:38 AM)geeman62 Wrote:  dont worry the faithful at BECKETT will fix it soon as "jacobystealshome Wrote: geddon: yea, you wont have to renter them...this shouldnt take them too long to fix" about 15 hours ago.. LOL

and it's fixed now. nice litttle temper tantrum though (hint: they most likely re-indexed in the wee hours, because if they re-did it during the day, everything goes down and your panties would go in a knot)

cool story, bro

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
03-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Just a reminder that Beckett bashing is a violation of the Terms Of Service and can get you a warning or suspension. It was a hiccup in the system and is now fixed. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
03-02-2013, 07:45 AM
(03-02-2013 07:19 AM)rayeates Wrote:  Just a reminder that Beckett bashing is a violation of the Terms Of Service and can get you a warning or suspension. It was a hiccup in the system and is now fixed. Best wishes!

Randi

Is being a Canucks fan against the TOS? or a crime against nature?

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
03-02-2013, 07:49 AM
(03-02-2013 07:45 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  Is being a Canucks fan against the TOS? or a crime against nature?

I am not going to comment on that... and no poking the bear!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
03-02-2013, 09:09 AM
(03-02-2013 07:49 AM)rayeates Wrote:  I am not going to comment on that... and no poking the bear!

Randi

yea, youre right. we dont want any one rioting

(i kid, i kid)