`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, issues and concerns with this LeBron auto are done with.

RE: Need to wash my hands because of this LeBron James MOJO...
(03-07-2013, 12:04 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I'll report you for harassment. Shezdoni....
the single most ridiculous post ever on beckett's forum. congrats

also: he isnt attacking you personally. he actually is trying to help you stay on the correct side of the law on this.

"finders keepers" isnt legally correct

RE: Finally, issues and concerns with this LeBron auto are done with.
Yeah was getting a little bored with all the drama. Why do some people who aren't even involved in the situation feel like they have to act like they know something about the legal system and tell people what they can and can't do. We are all adults here and can make our own decisions. Let's ALL stop trying to tell people what to do and stay out of situations that don't involve or affect us.....(wanted to put some names in her but decided to leave it blank. You know who you are)
(03-07-2013, 12:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: he actually is trying to help you stay on the correct side of the law on this.
The problem is, he is not his Daddy or Mommy. No one asked him for his help. Offering advice is one thing, but telling him what he can and can't do when you are not a figure of authority (police, FBI, etc) is another.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-07-2013, 12:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the single most ridiculous post ever on beckett's forum. congrats

also: he isnt attacking you personally. he actually is trying to help you stay on the correct side of the law on this.

"finders keepers" isnt legally correct
Was being somewhat sarcastic...lol

Although your opinion on it was never asked or needed. I am a big boy and figured out how to fix the whole big thing by my big self....Smile

Regardless of what CSI or SUV episodes you've watched, as mentionef earlier the card in my possesion is mine. Unless you feel the need to comment with sense or offer a trade in which i doubt you can off anything this high end anyway, then PM and we'll go from there...until then, enjoy contributing to this thread by viewing my beautiful autoSmile lol
(03-07-2013, 01:45 PM)briankort Wrote: Yeah was getting a little bored with all the drama. Why do some people who aren't even involved in the situation feel like they have to act like they know something about the legal system and tell people what they can and can't do. We are all adults here and can make our own decisions. Let's ALL stop trying to tell people what to do and stay out of situations that don't involve or affect us.....(wanted to put some names in her but decided to leave it blank. You know who you are)

The problem is, he is not his Daddy or Mommy. No one asked him for his help. Offering advice is one thing, but telling him what he can and can't do when you are not a figure of authority (police, FBI, etc) is another.
Thanks briankort....

If people would read the previous posts and check the original site where the cards bacame an issuse then a lot of posts would be edited or deleted...ughh

Do the reasearch people....

(03-07-2013, 03:07 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Although your opinion on it was never asked or needed.
i dont need you permission

RE: Finally, issues and concerns with this LeBron auto are done with.
Correct, don''t or wanted it.... definatley could live life without it. Pretty sure a PM never came from meSmile