`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Odds on Walgreens box

Odds on Walgreens box
Alright so I was on DAs card world and I saw that the Walgreens 36 pack box is on sale for 20$. Now what are the odds of me getting say an Buster Posey rookie, or a Signature Sensation auto? I am getting 680 cards per box so will I be able to finish the 600 card set? Also it only garentees to include 1 mem card, is this still good?
LMK guys I gotta know by tonight haha! :D
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

RE: Odds on Walgreens box
is it the 2010 upper deck you are talking about??

Yep! sorry lol I forgot to mention that
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

dont know the odds but i think its a great buy. at 3 cents a card with the chance or relic or autos and 2010 being a great rookie class i dont think you can go wrong

Thats what I thought, if i get a Posey rookie I can make my money back right there!

That's a good deal for sure. I'm not familiar with the collation of that product, but you can count on probably being 25-100 cards short of the set. (Hopefully you get some duplicates of the Posey). I'd say you have a 1 in 3 chance of an auto. (just a guess).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Sweet! I'm very hopeful of a Posey Rookie, and hey maybe of those special SP's 2!

I bought the same thing and did get 1 Posey RC (whereas I got 2-4 of all the other RCs in the set). What I got from it is all in my org and haven't traded much of it yet, feel free to take a look. No autos or anything spectacular though.
Should also clarify that it's not a traditional "box"... It's just an unopened gravity feed box commonly seen in retail stores.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

What game used did you get from it, and did you get any autos?

I got one $8 bv GU (can't remember specifically and have traded it) and no auto's
but the one GU and the Posey RC paid for the box, so I suppose it was worth it. And plenty of other inserts, etc still up for grabs.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile