`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple cards FT some new/some not

Couple cards FT some new/some not
I got some new cards, from 2012 Contenders and Chrome that I have in my Org now available for trade, and some that I had on hold, but am going to offer up again.

The ones from Contenders that I just got are Bengals autos. 2 Dan "Boom" Herrons and one Vontaze Burfict:

There's also 2 A J Green MVP Contenders cards as well.

Second, I have some Drew Brees 2012 Chrome refractors up now as well:

The Prism Refractor (#d of 216) along with the regular card and the regular refractor. I also have the regular refractor Colston as well.

Lastly, some chargers cards are up for trade. These include 2 Liuget autos from last year's Contenders (the regular one, and the Rookie Roll call #d 4/10), a 2011 Rookie Review Prestige Ryan Mathews auto, a Demetrius Byrd 2009 Bowman Sterling black auto refractor (#d /25), plus some other low end Chargers cards.

Also, some quasi-low #d Ladanian Tomlinson jersey cards, along with a number of other cards of his, like a bunch of the TD Tribute cards and Running Back Royalty cards from 2008 Topps.

As always, looking for Packers cards. Looking specifically for certain player autos from the 2010 team (Graham Harrell, Korey Hall, Donald Lee, Nick Barnett, or Charles Woodson - I know I don't have the value for Woodson at the moment, just mentioning I'm in the market for one). Also, if you have parallel of any of the three sets of 2012 Prizm, 2012 Topps Magic or 2012 Chrome Packers cards, I'm trading for those as well, as long as I don't already have them.

I'll have a couple of Limited Rams and Lions cards in my Org for trade when I have them in hand as well. These above are in hand and ready to trade!