`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
searches in org not working correct. adding possibly not working in org internally
03-01-2013, 06:22 AM
searches in org not working correct. adding possibly not working in org internally
getting a lot of cards with no description and n/a as value...cant figure out the pattern. also, when i add cards to a collection from within org, it says it adds them, but it doesnt. the number increases as well.

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: searches in org not working correct. adding possibly not working in org internally
I am experiencing this as well, and have notified the Admins just this morning. They are looking into it and hopefully it is nothing big. I will post when I hear an answer. Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
03-01-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: searches in org not working correct. adding possibly not working in org internally
i just noticed it as well- I have several cards that have the card name missing

[Image: RoyalsBanner.png]
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney, Billy Butler
Bucket - http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq329/chrisjgould/
03-01-2013, 10:49 AM
it's happened before...iirc, it was a simple indexing issue

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
03-01-2013, 12:25 PM
im experiencing the issue as well and it has me sick, i just spent about 3 hours last night reorganizing my collection and then "POOF" hardly anything is showing up.

I sure as heck dont want to do it over again so soon so hopefully its not a big issue and my cards will show up again.

[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Looking for rookies from Topps products i.e. Chrome,Inception,Finest,etc. etc. etc.....
03-01-2013, 12:26 PM
geddon: yea, you wont have to renter them...this shouldnt take them too long to fix

*knock on wood*

03-01-2013, 12:49 PM
cool, thanks for the good news man.

[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Looking for rookies from Topps products i.e. Chrome,Inception,Finest,etc. etc. etc.....
03-01-2013, 04:47 PM
(03-01-2013 12:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  geddon: yea, you wont have to renter them...this shouldnt take them too long to fix

*knock on wood*

Do they work on weekends? I was adding cards to 1994 Pinnacle, but when I got to the 4th page, all of the names were gone except 1. All other pages for that set are O.K. For now. And a number of cards in my org have lost their names and values on a seemingly random basis. Fingers crossed for a quick fix.
03-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Add me to the list, I'm seeing this too....

Building sets, and collecting Ovechkin, Varlamov, Neuvirth, Calle Johansson and
Craig Laughlin... and now Marcus Johansson
[Image: PC-Mail_0001-2-1-1.jpg]
03-01-2013, 10:02 PM
add me too LOL
so much for trading..its 8pm on the west coast and no working....congrats Beckett...been all day but "jacobystealshome Wrote: geddon: yea, you wont have to renter them...this shouldnt take them too long to fix"
LOL

Canucks fan for life