`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nash-debo13???

RE: nash-debo13???
I always send a messege explaining that they need to choose which cards first because I have seen offers go straight to accept without being countered. Thin line, but I think a trade shouldnt be sent unless you are comfortable with them accepting it. The trade function on here can be a little weird. Thats why Im also careful about how I send trade offers. Nash should have been givin a chance to respond to a PM or something first before a thread was made IMO. Its not like he just skipped out for months without responding. Live and learn I guess.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Ping, I for one appreciate the heads up and understood your intentions. I too had a trade going and simply asked him to send first, and eventually had to explained the newb guidelines.

Regarding the comments on lopsided open offers, perhaps someone could copy and paste some of those great points into a new thread in the General Beckett.com Suggestions forum, to get some more eyes on it.

On another point about trading on here, why cant there be a notification on here about trade offers? Sometimes I dont see the email, and Ill have had a trade offer for weeks that I haven't seen. I dont trade often enough to be checking it all the time, but it would be nice to have some kind of notification to let me know I have a trade offer. Theres one for messages, why not trades? Sorry for going off topic.

Same here, asks me how much I want for a decent sized list of cards then after we come to an agreement he tells me to pick out what cards of his I want. I asked him if he was still interested in buying or now he wants to trade and he said no I want to trade (He wanted to get $155 in cards for $80 in BV).

Not exactly the smartest cookie

(03-03-2013, 10:10 AM)quavis Wrote: On another point about trading on here, why cant there be a notification on here about trade offers? Sometimes I dont see the email, and Ill have had a trade offer for weeks that I haven't seen. I dont trade often enough to be checking it all the time, but it would be nice to have some kind of notification to let me know I have a trade offer. Theres one for messages, why not trades? Sorry for going off topic.

I get emails when I have a trade offer. In your account settings, there is a tab for notifications. There is a check to receive emails when you have a trade offer. did you try that?

I know I said that. I dont always see them or check that email. I think there should be a notification when you log on also. Please read what I said to understand.

(03-01-2013, 10:38 AM)bengu Wrote: Wow... I'm getting my popcorn started as we speak!!!! Smile
lol +1, I love how all the guys with like 20 posts in 5 years jumped on the bandwagon on that one lol

I would've made a thread too jbittman, you know you rock!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75