`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PICTURES in Forum??
02-28-2013, 12:51 AM
PICTURES in Forum??
I want to show some pictures of cards and Im using snapfish as a host, but it still didnt work. I cant get any pictures to show up unless its in my profile or my signature. I see people posting pitures all the time, So how are they doing that???

Mark

[Image: th_RGrc1jpg.jpg]Collecting R.Bourque and all Bruins cards![Image: th_RSrc1jpg.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: PICTURES in Forum??
most folks use photobucket or imageshack...use the forum code

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
(02-28-2013 05:13 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  most folks use photobucket or imageshack...use the forum code

What Is the "Forum Code'?

[Image: th_RGrc1jpg.jpg]Collecting R.Bourque and all Bruins cards![Image: th_RSrc1jpg.jpg]
02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
(02-28-2013 07:00 PM)orr2bourque Wrote:  What Is the "Forum Code'?

under, or next to each picture, are a series of links you can use. one of those will be called "forum code". copy that, and paste it into the forums

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
03-27-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 04:23 PM by orr2bourque.)
(02-28-2013 08:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  under, or next to each picture, are a series of links you can use. one of those will be called "forum code". copy that, and paste it into the forums

This is what happens when I try to use the snapfish code...

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/slides...=snapfish/
Yeah, and now photobucket is now Dreamstime and I'm not sure that is going to work, I signed up but now I will have to wait and see if my photos are acepted.
And here is what happens when I signed up for imageshack...

[Image: new20301024x768.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
well that one worked but photos too big so I need to resize this photo.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)