`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2012 bowman sterling baseball: the 10 "solid silver" cards (re: middlebrooks)

RE: 2012 bowman sterling baseball: the 10 "solid silver" cards (re: middlebrooks)
thx neifert. i'll get it up soon. i hope i get my others, but i'm worried bc like i say i think this one was an exch only because of the weight, not because they didn't have it ready. the others just aren't ready, including a couple of trout, darvish, and harper sterling showcase cards. Sad anyway, yeah i'm sure the silver middlebrooks is a few grand - one plan would be to sell it and buy another case or two more 2012 sterling with the money. :p still loving those 2012 sterling! i still really want my magenta zunino plate and seems to remain unopened, although it's barely worth the price of a single box. :-O

RE: 2012 bowman sterling baseball: the 10 "solid silver" cards (re: middlebrooks)
Definitely looking forward to a scan/photo!

Got my Trout in the mail yesterday as well. Pretty amazing looking cards!

okay, here is the first scan of the middlebrooks sterling card. it looks like crap in scans because it's solid metal with depth and all. i'll get a good photo of it up soon.

it's in beckett being appraised with bca at the moment.

has anyone seen the red sox game today so far - is middlebrooks doing anything? Wink

RE: 2012 bowman sterling baseball: the 10 "solid silver" cards (middlebrooks)

alrite - here are some photos - much better than the scan.

nice cards, however you may want to delete your ebay link before the mods see it!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

thx for the tip, i didn't realize the ebay link rule - i'm not on forums much at all. i just figured it'd be fine bc they have you put your ebay link in your profile that anyone can go look for your stuff on ebay anyway. appreciate it. are we supposed to not even mention that we put some card on ebay that had been talked about here? or just the direct link is the no-no?

Sweet card buddy
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]