`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Highest ceiling of these 3 running backs??....

Highest ceiling of these 3 running backs??....
I am curious on how people would rate these 3 running backs and why. Please let me know what you think, if you have time. Thank you.

St. Louis Rams - Isaiah Pead

Seattle Seahawks - Robert Turbin

Tampa Bay Bucanneers - Doug Martin

I know that one has played alot and the other two are still 2nd or 3rd string. But I am still curious on the forecast for these guys.

RE: Highest ceiling of these 3 running backs??....
Love Turbin but Doug Martin has all the carries and a good offensive line.

Well Daryl Richardson is probably getting the nod in St. Louis. Lynch is blocking Turbin so I'd go with the Muscle Hamster..
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Thats very true. I didn't think about D. Richardson in St Louis. I predict that S. Jackson will be elsewhere next season. The Falcons really want him. Also, Lynch is entrenched in Seattle for a bit. So, the best most logical pick is D. Martin for now. Thank you both for the responses. Anybody else have opinions, please feel free to express yourself. Thanks.

Martin got the start because TB didn't have a strong enough back, and he definitely was a great draft choice.

Turbin is a hulk behind Lynch, and he's been sharing time with Lynch, and definitely will be a force in the future..

Pead hasn't proven much yet, and may not depending on if he stays in STL
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

St. Louis Rams - Isaiah Pead: With SJax gone soon, he and Richardson fight for top spot, Richardson gets it, but Pead becomes a Brandon Jackson type role player for the team.

Seattle Seahawks - Robert Turbin: Seattle's system makes him a great 3rd down back, but Lynch wants the ball all the time. Usually it'd be a case of too many cooks in the kitchen, but Pete Carroll has a massive kitchen so it works just fine. Good fit for a lot of years.

Tampa Bay Bucanneers - Doug Martin: he's Warrick Dunn. nuff said.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"