Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2012 Topps Supreme RUSSELL WILSON AUTO RC 1/1

2012 Topps Supreme RUSSELL WILSON AUTO RC 1/1
My name is Kevin
I called a local card shop to place a hold on 1 pack of 2012 TOPPS SUPREME FOOTBALL. I cant leave the house due to my disability my parents went to go get the pack I paid and placed on hold at Mavericks in Kettering,Ohio. Told my father to get another pack. When he came home there was a sticker with my name on 1 of them that was placed on hold, father opened it up, and behold, a KENDALL WRIGHT RC 1/1 behind that RUSSELL WILSON RC /AUTO 1/1 , Other pack I opened was an Auto T.J. GRAHAM RC AUTO /25. You can say we are all shocked this is my best pull ever. thought I would share it with everyone. I have it on ebay user name d.k.sportscards. 510 feedback at 100% top rated seller. Wanted to share this awesome pull that needs to be viewed. Thank you for reading this
Kevin Elkins
Dayton,Ohio

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2012 Topps Supreme RUSSELL WILSON AUTO RC 1/1
Wow! Congrats man! Welcome to the site as well! Attached photos usually don't work here. Try using a photo hosting site like Photobucket.

RE: 2012 Topps Supreme RUSSELL WILSON AUTO RC 1/1
(02-27-2013, 06:22 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Wow! Congrats man! Welcome to the site as well! Attached photos usually don't work here. Try using a photo hosting site like Photobucket.
photobucket? never heard of it. as long as its free and easy to . I'll check it out. thanks for the reply. Im still in shock looking at it.