`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Anyone Else Noticed...
02-27-2013, 10:19 AM
Has Anyone Else Noticed...
...the speed and efficiency of the site lately? Over the past couple of days it has been working supremely and as fast as anything else! Things are easier to get done now and I have been able to Organize my cards easier. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Has Anyone Else Noticed...
you jinxed it, you jinxity jinx

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
02-28-2013, 09:21 AM
(02-27-2013 10:19 AM)rayeates Wrote:  ...the speed and efficiency of the site lately? Over the past couple of days it has been working supremely and as fast as anything else! Things are easier to get done now and I have been able to Organize my cards easier. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

You might have spoken a little too soon. It still seems to bog down badly some of the time.

Ray

02-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Hmm... maybe I am getting lucky in my endeavors. I have had very little load times on any page that I am looking at, and the Org. seems to have sped-up ten-fold for me. I can click on a collection and it will select it within a second or two.

And nobody calls me a jinxity jinx and gets away with it! Well, there was that one guy who called me a jinxity jinx and then ran. But that was the only time somebody called me a jinxity jinx and got away with it! Okay... only half of the people who have called me a jinxity jinx will have gotten away with it!

Randi

Photobucket
02-28-2013, 12:54 PM
(02-28-2013 11:14 AM)rayeates Wrote:  Hmm... maybe I am getting lucky in my endeavors. I have had very little load times on any page that I am looking at, and the Org. seems to have sped-up ten-fold for me. I can click on a collection and it will select it within a second or two.

And nobody calls me a jinxity jinx and gets away with it! Well, there was that one guy who called me a jinxity jinx and then ran. But that was the only time somebody called me a jinxity jinx and got away with it! Okay... only half of the people who have called me a jinxity jinx will have gotten away with it!

Randi

Right now the pages in my Org are taking an average of 15 seconds to load. Maybe I just live too far away from Texas.

Ray

02-28-2013, 02:16 PM
I am about as far away from Texas as you can get, without leaving North America!

Randi

Photobucket
03-01-2013, 07:20 AM
(02-28-2013 02:16 PM)rayeates Wrote:  I am about as far away from Texas as you can get, without leaving North America!

Randi

So am I, but this morning it is agonizingly slow (Worse than usual).

Ray