`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Holy Cow! 2 Blaster of '12 Contenders for the Win!

Holy Cow! 2 Blaster of '12 Contenders for the Win!
At lunch and just busted 2 Blasters (don't judge me) and this is what I get. Scans later:

Blaster 1 - Percy Harvin Signs of Greatness Auto #3/10

Blaster 2 - Jorvorskie Lane Cracked Ice Auto #/20 Redemption

No complaints and glad I am late getting back from lunch!
[Image: DezBryant-1.png]

RE: Holy Cow! 2 Blaster of '12 Contenders for the Win!
Dang nice! I've only actually gotten only 1 auto. It was of Blair Walsh.

I won't judge, I've busted 20 blasters of Contenders lol along with several hobby boxes.

Awesome stuff man , I went to 3 Wal marts and two targets yesterday ....absloutly nothing all they had were gridiron and regular topps !!!! Congrats
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

I busted a cracked ice outof my blaster too! Tyrone Crawford
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

(02-26-2013, 11:37 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Dang nice! I've only actually gotten only 1 auto. It was of Blair Walsh.

I won't judge, I've busted 20 blasters of Contenders lol along with several hobby boxes.
The Walsh was very nice - he won me some fantasy games last year. The Blaster boxes are going to be the death of me...
(02-26-2013, 11:52 AM)bamamania89 Wrote: Awesome stuff man , I went to 3 Wal marts and two targets yesterday ....absloutly nothing all they had were gridiron and regular topps !!!! Congrats
Don't worry, they are drying up here in Maryland as well - these were the last 2 on the shelf. Just like Topps Chrome, they will become a distant memory...

I know 6 racks of prizm left and 1 blaster contenders got them both lol
Photobucket

(02-26-2013, 11:52 AM)bamamania89 Wrote: Awesome stuff man , I went to 3 Wal marts and two targets yesterday ....absloutly nothing all they had were gridiron and regular topps !!!! Congrats
Hi! Just so you know, you can go to the Panini website to order hobby boxes of Contenders.

(02-26-2013, 01:14 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I know 6 racks of prizm left and 1 blaster contenders got them both lol
What did you get?

(02-26-2013, 01:19 PM)woody444 Wrote: Hi! Just so you know, you can go to the Panini website to order hobby boxes of Contenders.
lol?!??!?!?!?!?!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols