`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would u say this mj rookie is worth ??
Photo 
What would u say this mj rookie is worth ??
Any idea on cross over grades ?? This is there elite grading service apparently[Image: 4631CF38-E86B-473A-A040-74E89CF53D12-172...24a417.jpg][Image: 4E6F7AC0-E88B-44E6-80E6-C057C2FADE03-172...041ee0.jpg]i know nothing about Csa grading or if they are even credible

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

RE: What would u say this mj rookie is worth ??
honestly...very good chance it is faked and/or trimmed

CSA had/has (both he old csa and the new csa) of grading faked and trimmed cards

even if they were credible, they arent recognized

+1. If you are looking to purchase an 86 Fleer MJ stick to PSA or BGS. SGC is very credible too and their slabs look great but for that card its PSA or BGS all day.

I figured as much because I know nothing about them

Maybe I am assuming too much, but I would guess you already have a BGS 9 or 9.5 Jordan RC based off all the other high end Jordan cards you have. My point being that you should be able to compare your card to theirs and determine if it is a fake.

As far as being trimmed, I doubt it. Usually trim cards to make up for centering. It is clearly off center in the pic. You could measure the card. Should be exactly 2.5" by 3.5"
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Centering looks like an 8 at best...don't even bother with those.

I bought a CSA 8 Michael Jordan Crunch N Munch and it was trimmed. I could even tell without magnification, don't waste your money.
 photo mjheader.jpg

Bro with all those insanely rare & expensive MJ 90's inserts that u have I'm surprised you'd even bother with any 86 Fleer Jordan that's not PSA/BGS lol

Good luck though bro!

(02-26-2013, 03:41 PM)bengu Wrote: Bro with all those insanely rare & expensive MJ 90's inserts that u have I'm surprised you'd even bother with any 86 Fleer Jordan that's not PSA/BGS lol

Good luck though bro!
I was never going to buy it lol I was offered it in trade for cards that I have doubles of

He sends first, then u send it in to PSA/BGS. Once it comes back legit with a grade ur happy with then you send ur end to him...if it comes back non gradable then go from there.

Thats the only way i would do it though.