`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Lebron RC

Your Favorite Lebron RC
Seems like there is a wide range of Lebron Rookie cards to choose from, from his low end, MVP, Victory, to the middle road Chrome #'d non-auto Rookies, all the way up to Auto Rookies.

Which is your favorite and why?

For me, a Auto rookie would be awesome, but can't really afford that. However... just based on look alone, i really like the clean, simple look of the Fleer RC. I see the regular Topps Rookie sells at a nice price point, but to me that card isn't as visually appealing. I also like the look of the Avant Rookies.

What are your thoughts?

RE: Your Favorite Lebron RC
My Favorite will always be the Finest rookies. I love the style and that they are numbered. I always wonder what Topps does with the cards that are not redeemed. Anyone have information on that?

I wouldn’t think all of them could be redeemed.

The price holds a nice value but it still attainable for many collectors. I also like the fact that you can bump it up to a refractor if you have the extra $.

Oh and his only XRC is his Finest card.

NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

The Finest XRC was a nice card. I remember when that redemption came out, you knew Lebron was going #1, so pulling that was a major hit. I pulled Dwayne Wade... can't complain much with that one.

The favorite one I own is the Avant. Looks good with the Green boarder. Favorite one I want is the Topps Chrome tho Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

My favorite is his Fleer Focus and my least favorite is definitely his Fleer Tradition triple with Bosh and Wade. I can't stand how LeBron is lower then everyone else because of the Fleer Tradition logo. There could have been a better placement for the logo.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

I'd want his 1/1 03-04 exquisite rainbow so I could burn it!!! Or maybe one of the Exqusite Gold RC's to burn that too! Smile