IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found Some Cards

RE: Found Some Cards
Very nice cards. Thanks for the scans.

The guys at Net54 will be all over this like and will pay top dollar as it stands. Are you selling these? , if so i can get these guys look at them and perhaps give more info.

UPDATE: Somone Pm'ed me and have asked to talk with you. He is very knowledgable on T206 card and its pricing.

Here is the Pm i received:
by: t206hound
title: EPDG find
send that young man my way! I've been collecting these for awhile and have a pretty good gauge on pricing...
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Unfortunately, the 1909-11 T206 White Borders are some of the most frequently duplicated cards, so that can make selling them for their true value more difficult unless they are graded.
Here is a rough estimate of the price of each card, assuming they are genuine. I'm sure people may balk at these and each person has a different idea of value, so once again, this is a ROUGH ESTIMATE. Looking at the scans makes it tough to get a good read on condition.

Hope it helps and good luck.

$40, $120, $50, $50, $50, $40, $50, $50, $50, $90, $170
Total of $760.00

Beautiful Cards! They are in pretty nice shape for how old they are! To bad I can't seem to be able to stumble on something like this haha. Thanks for sharing!
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

I echo what was said above. If you are serious about selling them, have them authenticated or you will have a tough time. Good luck. Beautiful find!