Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18 laps left

18 laps left
can hamlin and johnson do it lol
Photobucket

RE: 18 laps left
Studpid Jimmie Johnson. Cousin Carl was junk again. And Danica...pretty dang good showing!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

5th for Newman and 1st for JJ pretty good day!

I think Gibbs had it locked up and 2 motors go in 2 laps crazy.... That restart sucked for hamlin if he could have stayed behind Johnson he would have had 2nd
Photobucket

(02-24-2013, 07:51 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I think Gibbs had it locked up and 2 motors go in 2 laps crazy.... That restart sucked for hamlin if he could have stayed behind Johnson he would have had 2nd
Your cards went out Sat.

(02-25-2013, 11:15 AM)minitracer Wrote: Your cards went out Sat.
Ok cool thanks man
Photobucket

No problem man

(02-24-2013, 07:51 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: That restart sucked for hamlin if he could have stayed behind Johnson he would have had 2nd
You could say the same for Biffle on the last lap.

I enjoyed the race overall (and not just b/c JJ won). It got a bit boring for about 60 laps before the racing really cranked up again with about 20 to go.
I loved that JJ won and could have ONLY been happier if Mark Martin had finally won a 500 ( 0 for 29 now)! I really thought that Dale Jr. and Danica would drop low on the final lap to try for the win. When Dale and Mark did it, I was very surprised! JJ did the right thing to drop down in front of them and take the win.
I feel bad for Danica though. Dropping from 3rd to 8th on the final lap had to really suck for her. At least she made it all the way to the end of the race. She was quite impressive in the race and no one screwed her over by wrecking her and then blaming her for it. Plus, no one threw a shoe at her when she was leading! Tongue