`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How long for redemptions

RE: How long for redemptions
For me Topps always gets mine out within three months, Panini is awful for me though.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I called Topps yesterday-February26,2013 and talked to someone in Redemptions. I was asking about my Kyle Wieland Bonus 2010 Bowman Platium Certified Auto and they said he did not sign and they would be sending me a Substitute He also informed me that my 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Jumbo Relic Refractor of -Anthony Gose will be shipped in about 3 weeks since he has signed his cards. Topps Company- ask for Redemptions- 1-212-376-0300

have been waiting a year and a 1/2 for one card and 3 months on another card

(02-27-2013, 09:40 AM)gosports1 Wrote: Topps Company- ask for Redemptions- 1-212-376-0300
Wow! Great # to call, no wait time, guy was friendly, and gave me a lot of information on my redemption card that I have been waiting for, for 4 months now. He straight up told me that my card won't be ready until mid Summer and gave a logical explanation for it. I'd rather know that now than to keep checking the redemption site everyday for the 'shipped' status. Thanks for posting that phone # up.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Topps has disabled their Support Twitter account.

They are by far the worst company for customer service. They are just useless and do not care.

Just a bunch of lies and nonsense
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(02-27-2013, 11:50 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: Wow! Great # to call, no wait time, guy was friendly, and gave me a lot of information on my redemption card that I have been waiting for, for 4 months now. He straight up told me that my card won't be ready until mid Summer and gave a logical explanation for it. I'd rather know that now than to keep checking the redemption site everyday for the 'shipped' status. Thanks for posting that phone # up.
To answer your earlier question; I think Kemp will eventually sign, who knows how long it will take though.

Did the guy at Topps give a specific reason for Kemp not signing? Did he confirm that Kemp will be signing, or already has?

[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

(02-27-2013, 05:39 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: To answer your earlier question; I think Kemp will eventually sign, who knows how long it will take though.

Did the guy at Topps give a specific reason for Kemp not signing? Did he confirm that Kemp will be signing, or already has?
I specifically asked the guy from Topps about Kemp and he did not say why he did sign the past releases but said that they met with him 2 days ago in person at Spring Training and that he has begun to sign all the cards that have been previously released [his million redemptions] and will continue to sign for 2013 "without delay." I hope this is true.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

it can take years, literally. I have been asking for replacements for months. NOTHING! Scares me when they do this, companies unexpectedly go out of business all the time - sure hate to have another FLEER on my hands...
As soon as they hang up the phone, the delete everything they just said from record and look forward to you calling again in 6 months. That's the way they work - I have had my 40+ redemptions "swapped out" on 4 different occasions and have received 4 of the 40.

It's a lost cause and it's hundreds, maybe thousands in cards just off in lala land!

(02-27-2013, 09:40 AM)gosports1 Wrote: I called Topps yesterday-February26,2013 and talked to someone in Redemptions. I was asking about my Kyle Wieland Bonus 2010 Bowman Platium Certified Auto and they said he did not sign and they would be sending me a Substitute He also informed me that my 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Jumbo Relic Refractor of -Anthony Gose will be shipped in about 3 weeks since he has signed his cards. Topps Company- ask for Redemptions- 1-212-376-0300

(02-27-2013, 07:08 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: I specifically asked the guy from Topps about Kemp and he did not say why he did sign the past releases but said that they met with him 2 days ago in person at Spring Training and that he has begun to sign all the cards that have been previously released [his million redemptions] and will continue to sign for 2013 "without delay." I hope this is true.
That's great news! Thanks.

[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

(02-25-2013, 07:50 AM)joba the clark Wrote: I have waited 16 months for an Upper Deck redemption back in 2003 before they started doing replacement cards and to top it off it was a Rocco Baldelli SPX JSY Auto. What a bust he turned out be!! I am waiting for a 2012 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Blue Refractor Auto now. Very impatiently too...LOL. I have found with redemptions that most of the time the ones that take longer to get usually are in better condition. I don't know if thats an actual factor but just a general observation with my redemptions.
The wait for Harper to sign his auto cards is over. Looks like mid-season deliver. Topps posted on Twitter yesterday 2/27 that they wanted to thank him for signing his cards. Waiting for my 2012 Bowman Chrome Autographed RC Superfractor. Come on mail day! PC or $$$$$$$$$$ is the big question.
JR1967