`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy or Pass? 2013 Topps Heritage?

Buy or Pass? 2013 Topps Heritage?
Now that I'll be entering my first full season of baseball card collecting, what do you think of the Heritage cards from Topps? Should I just save my money for another card collection down the road or what? I'm not looking to go high-end this year but really just start collecting at the low-end. I've already completed the base-set of 2013 Topps Series 1. I'm interested to see what you all think. Thanks and happy collecting!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

RE: Buy or Pass? 2013 Topps Heritage?
Personally I"m passing on Heritage this year, and will pick up Tigers inserts/gu/auto/parallels from it in trade when the opportunity presents itself. I would rather do the Archives set with its smaller base and more variety of styles. I love the look of Heritage, but have made the choice to go with Archives for my retro set build this year.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I am passing as well going to go with archives as that was our favorite set from last year

I happen to love the Heritage set. Been buying heritage for the past 2 series and looking forward to the 2013 release. The throwback designs (1962, 1963, 1964) are great. I already preordered my boxes, hoping for a cool box break.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I also enjoy Heritage every year. I've been putting every set together for the last 4 years, and will do the same with this year.

I enjoyed what I saw of the Heritage from last year. I plan to buy at least 1 hobby box, and go from there.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Buy! Looks great this year and autos are inserted at twice the rate they were previously. I've already pre-ordered 4 boxes.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Will open 2 boxes, but everything will be for trade/sale except Phillies. I'm a ripping addict!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

im going to pass. too many SP's to go after a set for me and only 1 hit per box. it seems hard getting your moneys worth out of the product.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I already preorder a box. I will try to do the set. Also, love the design.