`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy or Pass? 2013 Topps Heritage?

RE: Buy or Pass? 2013 Topps Heritage?
This is the only set a I build every year so I'll be asking for two hobby boxes for my birthday coming up in awhile.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Pre-ordered 3 boxes. MLB 13 The Show video game comes out March 5th and Heritage releases March 6th. 2 of the best days of the year IMO. I can't wait Smile

For 2012 i built sets of series 1(base and all inserts), archives(base, sp's, and all inserts), heritage(no color variations, just base w/ high #d sp's and inserts), gypsy queen(no minis, base, sps, and all inserts), Panini cooperstown, and chrome. Still working on the last 2.

Believe it or not Heritage by far cost the most to build, and I made the decision to only built the set on years when I am absolutely crazy about the design. I am passing this year.

For 2013 the only set that is calling out to me so far is Archives.

(02-24-2013, 01:38 PM)jayohhessaych Wrote: For 2012 i built sets of series 1(base and all inserts), archives(base, sp's, and all inserts), heritage(no color variations, just base w/ high #d sp's and inserts), gypsy queen(no minis, base, sps, and all inserts), Panini cooperstown, and chrome. Still working on the last 2.

Believe it or not Heritage by far cost the most to build, and I made the decision to only built the set on years when I am absolutely crazy about the design. I am passing this year.

For 2013 the only set that is calling out to me so far is Archives.
I think Heritage was probably the cheapest set I built last year and the one that I finished the fastest too. The hobby box prices dropped so far towards the end of the year that I bought a couple more boxes and am only a few cards away from finishing a second set.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Might open a box.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I rarely if ever bust any wax but I look forward to having a regular and SP error variation for Venters listed in the set to track down
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors