• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Been Wondering

RE: Been Wondering
(02-24-2013, 01:14 AM)chadomac Wrote: Dimtri young does I believe
Yep he is one
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-majo...tion-.html
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

That is cool, had no idea Todd did. Maybe I'll be able to ask him one day.

(02-23-2013, 08:51 PM)kata78 Wrote: Brad Ziegler bought my 2009 Griffey Sweet Spot Nameplate Bat Barrel off of Ebay awhile back. I think Todd Helton collects and Gary Carter was a collector to my knowledge.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(02-23-2013, 06:16 PM)iconms Wrote: Didn't Phil Hughes collect and actually participate on these boards?

I've also heard Vance Worley collects his own cards
He sure did. He used to share photos of the cars he was signing for Topps before he signed them. It was pretty cool.

(05-16-2013, 01:23 PM)jstbuch Wrote: He sure did. He used to share photos of the cars he was signing for Topps before he signed them. It was pretty cool.
WOW I didnt know that. I wish he would post pics again!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball