`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Wht does Panini do with un-answered redemptions?

Wht does Panini do with un-answered redemptions?
I was just curious as to what would happen to these cards.. im in a case where im in need for a couple derrick morgan redemptions that ive NEVER seen. In this case he has 8 rookies and stars auto cards and i have 6. They ALL redemptions. would i be able to call panini direct and see? maybe they can hook me up with my needs? the total print run left on these is 25... 20 with 1 and 5 with the other. Any answers would be cool,thanks!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Wht does Panini do with un-answered redemptions?
Best you can do is call or email them. There is one guy in particular who is pretty awesome at handling redemption's at Panini. His name is: David Sharp. He's been great at handling redemption's.

Amy is great as well.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

They usually use the expired redemptions as replacements.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I have two expired redemptions, one for a Fred Davis rookie Auto. Should I contact them about that as well?

i have 5 contenders redemptions from 2010 and 2 from last year i was gonna see if i could get replaced with my 2 needs for derrick morgan.. i know he signed because i have 6 of the 8 rookies and stars redemptions.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.