`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
My Jarius Wright PC

My Jarius Wright PC
Hey everybody, I wanted to start a thread to document my Jarius Wright PC, and see how it grows. I have exactly 24 right now, but more are on the way from both trades and .99 cent ebay wins.

I started collecting Adrian Peterson and Sidney Rice rookies in 2007, after being a football card collector since around '99. When I went off to college, I left my cards at home and forgot about them until I went back home the day after Halloween of 2012. I started by sorting through all my existing cards, and found that I had quite a few that were very nice. I wanted to get back into collecting, so I had to choose who I wanted to focus on. Peterson was out because of how expensive they are, and Sidney left the Vikings. With the turmoil going on involving Percy Harvin, and the promise he showed when he finally got some playing time, I decided on Jarius Wright.

[Image: Jarius1.jpg]
[Image: Jarius2.jpg]
[Image: Jarius3.jpg]

Thanks to everyone here who has traded with me in the past, and also to any who trade with me in the future.
Also trying to add a completed W-r-i-g-h-t letterman nameplate, if I can work out a trade for it.
Looking to trade for Jarius Wight cards that I don't already have.

RE: My Jarius Wright PC
Looking good Zebra! I love the almost rainbow of your Topps Chrome Rookie Relics, just missing the 1/1! I see you have a regular Strata Clear Cut Auto. I have the one #ed out of 99 if you're interested...I also have his Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor...

Awesome start, man! Keep it up.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(02-22-2013, 11:00 PM)flipsi Wrote: Looking good Zebra! I love the almost rainbow of your Topps Chrome Rookie Relics, just missing the 1/1! I see you have a regular Strata Clear Cut Auto. I have the one #ed out of 99 if you're interested...I also have his Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor...
If I ever find that 1/1 I will make it mine, hopefully. My next rainbow I am going to work on is the Topps chrome base card set, so I'll have to see if we can work something out for that.

(02-22-2013, 11:01 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Awesome start, man! Keep it up.
Thanks, this is a very rewarding experience so far. Pretty cheap too, considering wright didn't play much last season.

I'm new here, but I have a Topps Chrome "Tall Boy" Base, and a Rookies & Stars Longevity "Freshman Orientation" Relic Card of J. Wright
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

I'm only about a 2 week vet Fox, so being new isn't going to scare me off. I'd like to trade for them, absolutely. Who do you collect?

(02-22-2013, 11:32 PM)Zebra_steroid_mussels Wrote: I'm only about a 2 week vet Fox, so being new isn't going to scare me off. I'd like to trade for them, absolutely. Who do you collect?
PM Sent
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

(02-22-2013, 11:23 PM)Zebra_steroid_mussels Wrote: If I ever find that 1/1 I will make it mine, hopefully. My next rainbow I am going to work on is the Topps chrome base card set, so I'll have to see if we can work something out for that.
Cool, if you have any RGIII's I don't have, let's talk, haha, if not, I could always sell, either way is cool with me. I hold a lot of the not yet played(but talented) rookies from this year for collectors like me, you and my brother, he's into Ryan Broyles.
You never know when they might/could break out! Also, pretty easy on the wallet, too! Too bad RGIII isn't as easy, haha

(02-22-2013, 11:46 PM)flipsi Wrote: Cool, if you have any RGIII's I don't have, let's talk, haha, if not, I could always sell, either way is cool with me. I hold a lot of the not yet played(but talented) rookies from this year for collectors like me, you and my brother, he's into Ryan Broyles.
You never know when they might/could break out! Also, pretty easy on the wallet, too! Too bad RGIII isn't as easy, haha
I can look, I made sure I kept out all RG3s I come across in packs, but he is a pretty hard guy to pull. I don't have time tonite, but i will be intouch.

Any ideas on how to find the Tops Chrome Relic 1/1?

Nice PC! I just pulled his Rookie Jersey Collection mem card out of an Absolute blaster.

If you're interested, please PM me and we'll go from there. Thanks! RJ