`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
My Jarius Wright PC

RE: My Jarius Wright PC
(02-24-2013, 05:35 AM)nineof Wrote: Really like that Topps Prime auto/memorabilia card as well.
I do also. I'm hoping I can find someone to trade it for the same card but of Jarius wright. They both book at the same amount right now.

(02-24-2013, 11:26 AM)Zebra_steroid_mussels Wrote: I do also. I'm hoping I can find someone to trade it for the same card but of Jarius wright. They both book at the same amount right now.
Good luck. That would definitely be a nice addition to this player pc.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have a Wright magic auto that I sold on ebay, but the buyer has yet to pay and I feel they wont. If so I will hit you up for a trade if interested. They have a few more days left.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(02-24-2013, 02:17 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: I have a Wright magic auto that I sold on ebay, but the buyer has yet to pay and I feel they wont. If so I will hit you up for a trade if interested. They have a few more days left.
I am very interested. I have been trying to catch one on the bay for .99 cents, but i missed a couple last night. If they don't pay, come find me and we can work something out.

Got a pretty good mail day today. Got a 1/1, but it isn't the Topps Chrome I am searching for.

[Image: Jarius1patch.jpg]

I really like the Inception patches, this on looks great.

Very nice PC!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Congratulations on the 1/1 addition. The patch on it is nasty as hell.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-27-2013, 10:25 PM)nineof Wrote: Congratulations on the 1/1 addition. The patch on it is nasty as hell.
The picture does not do it justice at all either.

Wow! That 1/1 inception patch is saweett!! Great add!

Well its been a little while since I've update, but I have a lot to add.

[Image: Jariusmo.jpg]
Some Jerseys:
[Image: jariusmo2.jpg]
Autos and such:
[Image: IMG.jpg]
And The back of the Magic Card:
[Image: ToppsVault.jpg]

Not sure if the Topps Vault 1/1 Magic Card is really worth anything or not. Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?