`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Finest + TTT Previews

2013 Finest + TTT Previews
Though TTT looks decent, still not as good as last years. i dont think a high end product should have sticker-autos.

and Finest...ugh

i have 0% interest after seeing that preview. IF i get anything from it, it willl be singles for a player or two. That is one retro style is tacky and cheap.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: 2013 Finest + TTT Previews
Triple thread doesnt change much year to year. I kinda like the finest throwbacks, well mainly the dot refractor looking ones, the other ones im not so fancy on
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I think the Finest looks great, I don't buy boxes, but, I might have to grab a few of these.

I am digging the 1993 Finest throwback designs, I recall those with great fondness. I don't break wax and still won't based on these images but I do like the throwback to classic designs
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

The 93 finest throwbacks do bring back memories!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I might buy a mini box of each, but more than likely a whole Triple Threads and a pack or two of Finest. I like that the relics are Jumbo and Triple this year in TTT, I was never a big fan of the single swatch "Unity Relics".
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The Triple Threads looks great!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]