`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF these Boone Whiting 2012 Bowman Prospect cards

WTTF these Boone Whiting 2012 Bowman Prospect cards
I already have several parallels for the 2012 Bowman (Chrome) Prospects #BP48 (#BCP48) Boone Whiting card and I'd like to try to get as many as I can find. Not going for the Plates or Superfractor, but would like to find these:

2012 Bowman Prospects International #BP48 Boone Whiting
2012 Bowman Prospects Silver Ice #BP48 Boone Whiting
2012 Bowman Prospects Purple #BP48 Boone Whiting
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors #BCP48 Boone Whiting
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors #BCP48 Boone Whiting
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors #BCP48 Boone Whiting

Of course I'd be interested in some of the very low serial #'d cards if you have them for trade, but going to start off trying for these 6.

Thanks for taking a look and have a great weekend!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF these Boone Whiting 2012 Bowman Prospect cards
I have an extra blue refractor. Looking for a Cardinal blue refractor in return if you have any dupes
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

(02-22-2013, 09:07 PM)hendu29 Wrote: I have an extra blue refractor. Looking for a Cardinal blue refractor in return if you have any dupes
Sorry partner, I wish I had a Cardinal Blue Refractor Dupe or two to offer you...I really do. If there's any chance you'll take something else, please send me an offer, and if not, que cera, maybe next time friend.

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I have a 2012 Bowman Red 3/5 Boone Whiting with a BGS grade of 9 that I just got graded if you're interested. Thanks!

(03-20-2013, 10:42 PM)j_gibson13 Wrote: I have a 2012 Bowman Red 3/5 Boone Whiting with a BGS grade of 9 that I just got graded if you're interested. Thanks!
I would be very interested if I have anything that interests you! Take a look and shoot me an offer! (I'd send you an offer, but you didn't have anything listed for trade, my friend)

Sorry, I'm new to this. I would rather sell it. I am going to a big convention this weekend as a vendor so I have a lot of my stuff paced up. You can make me an offer if you want to buy it. Thanks!

I have a The BP48 Purple coming your way! If you haven't already gotten it? Dude I'm ready for the season to start already!!!!!