`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Display..

RE: PC Display..
I like the room as well. Unless cards are in direct light over long periods of time...(years) then they should be fine. Some people are more finicky than others. It does look like they do come in contact with the sun in thst window. That might be something to consider here soon ...nice stuff though!!

(02-23-2013, 10:38 AM)quavis Wrote: Thats cool. I may suggest using low lighting in the room and/or keep away from windows so they dont fade. Also you need to take the Larry Johnson out and send it to me. Pretty smart girl though.
haha yes she is! and i already took care of the light.. but i am a little worried about that sunlight thing.. hmm.. i will see what i can do about that.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Here is mine for now....still a work in progress.

[Image: 20130221_194637_zps576ecbe6.jpg]

[Image: 20130221_194426_zpsfdbb0e66.jpg]

I added thicker curtains in my cave to help with window light.

Just started on another Display case for my second MJ collection as the Ikea one was just to small!!!
Got 2 shelves set up, only 3 to go!!!

[Image: IMG_1156_zps12a65d45.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1157_zps24d49f1b.jpg]
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

SICKNESS^^ THANKS FOR SHARING THAT...LOOKS AWESOME HOGOT..

Nice set up. You could run a small piece of wood along the inside edge for the glass to rest on. It would help keep it off your cards and collect any spillage. How do you get the glass out?

I like that table... is that custom or can you purchase that somewhere?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!