`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Upper Deck Baseball HELP

2008 Upper Deck Baseball HELP
I've got 5 or 6 2008 UD cards (all Cardinals) that came in a sealed cello pack. They have the same fronts as the First Edition set (except it doesn't say "First Edition"). However...stay with me here...the numbering of the cards/players is the same as the regular UD set. For example, Wainwright is #61, just as he is in the regular UD set (he is #50 in the First Edition set). Anybody know what these are?

RE: 2008 Upper Deck Baseball HELP
Arent those the team sets that UD used to make???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Don't know...what's surprising is I've searched on Beckett by simply typing in Wainwright 61 and the only 2 cards that come up are the regular UD and UD gold version. You would think they would be listed in Beckett. I even excluded Upper Deck in my search thinking maybe they were some advertising gimmick.

Is this your card??
[Image: KGrHqZHJDgE9dPT-UIYBPlMqkBpQ60_57_zps6e16e8f9.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Got a pic?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!