`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more card..whos got this '12 heritage SP?

One more card..whos got this '12 heritage SP?
Ladies and Gentlemen of the board(see what i did there), it has come to my attention that I am in need of only one single card to complete my 2012 heritage collection(thanks to a recent trade). If you have this sacred card of cards, please let me know. The card name and number is...

2012 Topps Heritage #490 Brandon Belt SP

This will be a for trade only. First one to reply also wins a 2013 deluxe 1 of 12 slice of homemade sicillian pizza pie from La Cucina Robbie! What a deal!................ok but seriously, let me know so i can finally complete the set. Thanks in advance!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: One more card..whos got this '12 heritage SP?
If you don't get any responses, try Ringers1993. He's a good guy. I'm sure you'd be able to work something out with him. Good luck and early congrats on completing your set.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Ok great thanks! i'll give it a couple days and then i'll try to message people
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I want pepperoni, banana peppers and rare gold coins on my slice with a tall glass of Bud or no deal....Unless someone else has already traded you the card then I guess I have no leverage, but either way I have the card if ya still need it.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

How dare you taint this glorious elegant slice with a beer. What about chianti instead? I'll send you an open offer for it since no one else bit. Thanks!