`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTTF: Packers autos (specific players)

LTTF: Packers autos (specific players)
I know I'm running out of decent stuff to trade with, but I have been on a quest to find certain players official autographed cards for Packers players. I have a number of players already for this list, but I have a few left, one big one. I am attempting to get at least one autographed card for every player that was on the team in the 2010 season through to the Super Bowl. I currently have Rodgers, Matthews, Hawk, Nelson, Driver, Jones, Underwood, CJ Wilson, Bulaga, Flynn, Finley, Raji, Quinn Johnson, Quarless, Burnett, Grant, Starks, and Crosby, but have 5 4 players who actually have had an autographed card produced, but I don't have yet. These players are the ones I need:

Donald Lee
Korey Hall
Nick Barnett (even though he was IR during the SB)
Brandon Jackson

And, the biggest player I need one for: Charles Woodson

Those first four I would be fine with having a low end auto for. Doesn't need to be high end by any stretch of the imagination. Woodson, though, I may just end up buying off of eBay, as there are some that are going for around 150-180 bucks, and that's low for his stuff, but he really hasn't had a low end auto. If anybody has any of those 4 players, preferably in a Packers uniform (or even a Woodson, though I don't think I'll be that lucky), and see anything in my org you want, please let me know! Of course, also, if you have any good Packers stuff, doesn't matter what, and you see something you like in my org, just send an offer. Oh, and I will trade to your benefit if you have something in mind.

RE: LTTF: Packers autos (specific players)
Donald Lee and Korey Hall are on e tri auto with Matt Flynn, here's what it looks like:

Flynn/Hall/Lee Trip Auto 11/75

And I'd be willing to trade you a Brandon Jackson, either my Bowman Chrome or Finest
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Cool, Brandon Jackson is off the list Smile Down to 4!!

Bump. Anybody have a Hall, Lee or Barnett and willing to part with it for something in my Org? I've added a couple things to it recently. Also looks like I missed a player in my request. I also need to get a Graham Harrell auto as well. Don't know how I missed him!

Also, I now have 3 variations other than the base of Jordy Nelson in 2012 Topps Chrome, along with some other players refractors, which has me wanting to get as many refractors of Packers players in Chrome as I can, so if you have some 2012 Topps Chrome Packers refractors of any type, and see something you want in my Org, let me know! I am especially looking for the Sepia, but would be willing to trade any of them, as long as I don't have it already!