`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Why aren't all sellers honest? Ugh bay issue

RE: Why aren't all sellers honest? Ugh bay issue
(02-21-2013, 06:29 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Got a response from the seller. Ha! It'll be sent back to him tomorrow.

Now Hold On There A Quick Minute ZeroMan. I Didnt TRY To Do Anything. I Alraedy Told You That I Listed A Whole Stack Of Cards At The Same Time. I Took All Of The Pictures First And Came Back Later And Listed Them. If You Look At My Feedback You Will See That I Have An Almost Perfect Record Except For One Ding-Dong Who Left Me A Negative Immediately Without Even Contacting Me First. And If You Look At The Listing Where I Sold Him That $5 Set Of Cards I Specifically GUARANTEED EVERY CARD IN THE SET Or I Would Gladly Replace Any Not Up To The Buyers Standard At MY Cost. So Again PLEASE Just Send It Back And I Will Give You A Full Refund. Please Dont Accuse Me Long Distance Of Trying To Get Over On You. How Did I Know YOU Were Going To Win This Auction?? You Are Talking Like I Specifically Was Trying To Get You And Only You. Thats Crazy. Why Would I Try To Get Anybody For Anything?? You Are Jumping The Gun. I Offer A Full Return Policy On ALL ITEMS. Sorry Again.
Do You Know How Long It Takes To Type A Message Like That? Let Me Tell You, It's Not Quick!

Hope It Works Out For You Guys! LoL

RE: Why aren't all sellers honest? Ugh bay issue
I would ask him to pay you to ship the card back to him.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37