Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice card but what's with the cost !!!
Photo 
Nice card but what's with the cost !!!
Found this listed on eBay and being that I'm a cp3 collecter I like the card but what's with the $3500 price tag ?? I have 4 patch auto's numbered 1/1 and 3/3 and 3/6 and I didn't pay more than $300 for each.... Yes it is his rookie year however it's not ever a patch, it's a plain jersey piece, I know I might sound like I'm having a sook but that card is not worth $3500 plain and simple !! If that's the case I'm going to put $5000 price tags on my low number multi break patch cp3 autos lol[Image: A23DDAFC-1D06-4029-A1C9-EC9A7075D13C-108...d007db.jpg]

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

RE: Nice card but what's with the cost !!!
Seems high, but sometimes as a seller, its worth throwing out a line to see what bites. I know I had an outrageous BIN I thought no one would pay. Even had a couple people email me with comments like, Good Luck, or the BV is only $250. Which it wasn't BTW. Some guy really wanted it and didn't even use the option I had for offers. Paid a Grand. People, especially Americans, want things instantly. I call it Impulse America. The stem reason to why our country is hurting unfortunately.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-20-2013, 10:58 AM)quavis Wrote: Seems high, but sometimes as a seller, its worth throwing out a line to see what bites. I know if had an outrageous BIN I thought no one would pay. Even had a couple people email me with comments like, Good Luck, or the BV is only $250. Which it wasn't BTW. Some guy really wanted it and didn't even use the option I had for offers. Paid a Grand. People, especially Americans, want things instantly. I call it Impulse America. The stem reason to why our country is hurting unfortunately.
+1, lso it could be he doesnt want to sell it, but if a nice offer came around hed take it
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-20-2013, 10:58 AM)quavis Wrote: Seems high, but sometimes as a seller, its worth throwing out a line to see what bites. I know I had an outrageous BIN I thought no one would pay. Even had a couple people email me with comments like, Good Luck, or the BV is only $250. Which it wasn't BTW. Some guy really wanted it and didn't even use the option I had for offers. Paid a Grand. People, especially Americans, want things instantly. I call it Impulse America. The stem reason to why our country is hurting unfortunately.
Indeed lol I have impulse bought stuff at stupidly high costs in the past however never that high, goodluck to him if some1 does pay that ridiculous price

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos