Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was the best Jordan you ever owned

RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned
These two, which I still own:

[Image: P1020795.jpg]

[Image: P1020939.jpg]

Man o man...^ love the chronology auto. My favorite auto'd MJ card of all time...sigh

I too love that Chronology card.

I'm not a Jordan collector so I really shouldn't be posting, but my favorite was the 92-93 Beam Team. I just got back into collecting last fall and my first purchase was a box each of series I and II of 92-93 SC. I was so pumped when I pulled out the Jordan. It brought me right back to my childhood, and to get a card like that opening a pack was so much fun. A few months later I pulled an Ultra Shaq Scoring King in the same fashion which was another card I was chasing around as a kid.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

This was the best Jordan I once owned. I pulled it from a box of 2008-09 Exquisite Collection basketball. Got an offer I couldn't refuse....sold it...$$,$$$.00

[Image: FULLMOONANDJORDANCARD010.jpg]

(02-23-2013, 11:25 PM)hlc1949 Wrote: This was the best Jordan I once owned. I pulled it from a box of 2008-09 Exquisite Collection basketball. Got an offer I couldn't refuse....sold it...$$,$$$.00

[Image: FULLMOONANDJORDANCARD010.jpg]
Amazing card man! This is literally one of my dream cards. I think it is safe to put the price down. You arent telling BV you are telling SV which is fine I believe.
(02-23-2013, 12:47 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: These two, which I still own:

[Image: P1020795.jpg]

[Image: P1020939.jpg]
Love the Lebron/MJ dual. Such a clean looking card. I dream to get a triple auto of MJ/Kobe/Lebron some day.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I remember I pulled the 99-00 Upper Deck Super Patch /25 back when it first came out...it was MJs first patch card...

Being in Chicago and I huge Bulls fan I was reluctant to sell it but eventually did for $5200..I used that to buy I regular MJ jersey card which cost about $700 and more cards with the rest..LOL

[Image: arod.gif]

This is my favorite

[Image: i-P3TZMkz-M.jpg]

(02-27-2013, 12:01 AM)tristanrules Wrote: This is my favorite

[Image: i-P3TZMkz-M.jpg]
Eeewwww...that's nasty.

Nice.

Let's keep this thread at the top... I keep coming back to it. Guess I am not a "Lebron" dude...this thread has me drooling more than any Lebron James thread I have ever seen.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Not the most expensive but certainly my favorite for now. Not so into the autos and patches so my choices are limited.

[Image: JewelMJ.jpg]