`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
98 Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminescent vs . Lumnious?

98 Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminescent vs . Lumnious?
Can some one help on this confusion? I just completed a trade in which I sent out a 98 Luminescent Chipper Jones #T1A.....and now we are questioning if it maybe a 98 Lumnious #T1A......if it is then I need to made the trade right......I know I received it in a trade here way back when, however any & all old invoices will not show any cards on it.

Please Help.
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

RE: 98 Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminescent vs . Lumnious?
These inserts are a pain.

There used to be two good resources for comparing photos and a good text description but it looks like one of them is starting to fall apart. These are the two links I used to reference when looking at mine to see if I could figure out what in the world they were Smile

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/ba...nator.html

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthrea...riumvirate

As a side note, when I first started trading I was worried about trade entries and invoices not being kept on the site so I actually print all of mine to a PDF file so I have them for future reference if I ever need to access them. I use CutePDF if anyone is looking to go this route. It's free.

Thanks for the info.....now I'm really confused.....all the discussions are about luminescent vs. illuminator...Beckett shows Illuminator (high BV), Luminescent (mid BV), Luminous (lowest BV).
We don't have any other "Chipper" cards to compare too.

Thanks for the advise on the PDF file....I'll start building one tonight.
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

The easiest way I have found to tell the difference is the following:

If you have what looks like a regular card, then you have a luminous card.

If you have a card that looks like a refractor, then you have a luminescent card.

If you have a card that looks like see-through plastic, then you have an illuminator card.

Hope that helps.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

Great guide, kesscards!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-20-2013, 12:31 PM)kesscards Wrote: The easiest way I have found to tell the difference is the following:

If you have a card that looks like a refractor, then you have a luminescent card.

If you have a card that looks like see-through plastic, then you have an illuminator card.

Hope that helps.
Easiest description by far!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-20-2013, 12:31 PM)kesscards Wrote: The easiest way I have found to tell the difference is the following:

Hope that helps.
Dead on description..thanks!
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.