`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemtion mail day

Redemtion mail day
Gunnar Got his second redemption card today and it wasn't damaged like his bryce Harper he got last month.

[Image: 20130219_165814.jpg]

RE: Redemtion mail day
Really, really nice redemption. Gunnar should start picking out my packs for me - he gets Bryce Harper and Bubba Starling, I get Derek Norris and Guillermo Pimentel. lol. But seriously, really nice looking Bubba and I am insanely jealous.
Kepler

Yea seems he has the hot hand all the time !! I never pull anything at all but that's Ok

Just got the same one in today!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

yea just seen one pop up on the bay 2 hours ago figure everyone is getting theres now

(02-19-2013, 05:11 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Really, really nice redemption. Gunnar should start picking out my packs for me - he gets Bryce Harper and Bubba Starling, I get Derek Norris and Guillermo Pimentel. lol. But seriously, really nice looking Bubba and I am insanely jealous.
Hey, and I just found out that the Derek Norris is shipping soon. YEAH!!!
I'd much rather have that Bubba card!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That is one sweet looking card.

Sweet Starling!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

sweet card!!!!! how long did u wait for it?

(02-19-2013, 06:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, and I just found out that the Derek Norris is shipping soon. YEAH!!!
I'd much rather have that Bubba card!
Arrrrrg....! Right when I was about to call and have my Norris replaced!! haha, jkjk - You guys know I'm the #1 DEREK NORRIS SUPER COLLECTOR!!

[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**