`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal-Mart Blaster seeing B. Harper Double Vision

Wal-Mart Blaster seeing B. Harper Double Vision
Went to Wal-Mart today and picked up the last 2013 Topps blaster on the shelf. It must have been an Omen. I got the Bryce Harper Com. Rookie Patch, Awesome looking card. Its a Keeper for sure. Also bought a 2010 Topps blaster on sale for 40% off = $12.00......

I might not have his 2012 #661 Rookie card, but this will do just fine....

[Image: 2013Series1c_zps59b137ef.jpg]

RE: Wal-Mart Blaster seeing B. Harper Double Vision
Nice hits, man! I'm hoping to get to Walmart tonight for some half-priced blasters and a 2013 Topps blaster or two. Hope my luck is as good as yours!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow nice Harpers.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Sweet. ,made out great!
[Image: vNRb9M5.png]

I pulled that same one last week ... funny story ... back in Nov. 2011, I stopped at our local Target for some syrup for the kids' mini pancakes.

They had one lonely blaster of Bowman Chrome left, so I grabbed it and pulled this:

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

So, flash forward to a couple of weeks ago, same Target, bought some syrup again (my kids eat a lot of mini pancakes, OK?), and grabbed a blaster of 2013 Topps.

I was hoping for the same Bryce patch you pulled, but with one patch per blaster box and 50 in the set, those were not good odds.

But I pulled it! I couldn't believe it.

The moral of this story is ... when RJ needs syrup and stops at his local Target, RJ pulls sweet Bryce Harpers!

RJ I need syrup, come to my local target with me ASAP...... It's uh important
[Image: vNRb9M5.png]

(02-19-2013, 09:58 PM)NYIrony11 Wrote: RJ I need syrup, come to my local target with me ASAP...... It's uh important
LOL ... I also pulled an Anthony Davis Prestige auto ($250) out of 13 loose packs from the same Target a couple of months ago.

That is a great story, one for the record books. My problem I don't have any kids that would bring me the good Karma you have. I hope your luck continues and your children never move out and always want syrup on their pancakes.

(02-20-2013, 10:17 AM)corbin21 Wrote: That is a great story, one for the record books. My problem I don't have any kids that would bring me the good Karma you have. I hope your luck continues and your children never move out and always want syrup on their pancakes.
When they're grown up they can move out and have syrup on their pancakes at their own house. But if I need to stop and pick up some syrup for them on the way there ... LOL