`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts? 2013 Comm/RC Patches

Thoughts? 2013 Comm/RC Patches
Ok so I am discovering more and more it is becoming a pain to trade for these. Last few offers fell through because people want higher end in exchange. If anyone has any 2013 Comm. Patches or Rookie Patches they're trading at a resonable rate shoot offers. I am willing to take on doubles.

I am not looking to trade down on my top auto's for these patches.

I am not looking to pull PC for them so only have what is in my org.

If it's a single card I will do PWE.

I will go in your favor if you're taking multiple cards for the one.

I hope this helps clear up some and still allows me to pick up some patch cards.

Thanks

RE: 2013 Comm/RC Patches
I want to put this out here....so I am kind of preaching/ranting but I was countered on a deal for 9 patch cards and the counter entailed a 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto #/500 of Manny Machado. Seems a bit unrealistic to to trade 9 "common" inserts for a limited auto of a top prospect. I don't mean to be a "d-bag" about it but come on.

What are your thoughts?

RE: Thoughts? 2013 Comm/RC Patches
This seems to be happening a lot. Kind of irritating. I have a Heyward and somebody else. They are loaded ill get them loaded and then shoot you an offer if you need them.

Thanks I'd be interested for sure....just let me know

It's simply because they are new and they see them going for on avg. $5-$8 each on ebay. Once the dust clears they'll likely settle in the $3-5 range on the high end.

That said I wouldn't say they are common being they are only found in blasters and there are 25 patch and 25 rc reprints. So any given blaster you have a 1:50 chance of pulling a particular one. Not super rare but not in the least common either.

It is irritating. I had a couple offers on a ryan braun card I had a while back where they offered nothing but common cards I needed for my topps set, and get upset about it.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(02-19-2013, 03:21 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: It's simply because they are new and they see them going for on avg. $5-$8 each on ebay. Once the dust clears they'll likely settle in the $3-5 range on the high end.

That said I wouldn't say they are common being they are only found in blasters and there are 25 patch and 25 rc reprints. So any given blaster you have a 1:50 chance of pulling a particular one. Not super rare but not in the least common either.

Yeah and the dust will settle, but being they are one in every blaster I feel that is "common." Now they are not serial numbered and are special inserts, but it's not like they are each #/50 or anything. I would still trade in favor for them but not a single big card for multiples. Just wanted to see what others thought its happened now on my last 3 attempts to trade for them it fell threw due to similar situations.

We have the Felix Hernandez and Anthony Rizzo Comm. Patches if you need them. And a 2012 Bowman Draft Silver Ice Matt Adams if you need that as well.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-19-2013, 03:51 PM)aprirr Wrote: We have the Felix Hernandez and Anthony Rizzo Comm. Patches if you need them. And a 2012 Bowman Draft Silver Ice Matt Adams if you need that as well.
Thanks I'm interested already have the Adams but would love both patches shoot over an offer and we can go from there.
Thanks