`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just added a bunch of cards to my organize

Just added a bunch of cards to my organize
I just added Mostly 2005-06 stuff but other stuff as well....

i'm also looking to cut down on what i have for trade so it takes up less room so I have a deal for specific trades:

I'm looking for mostly Crosby cards.
If you have a Crosby card worth 40.00 or more I will:

1. Trade back double its value for cards that are worth up to half the value of the card (for example if the Crosby card you are trying to trade me is worth 50.00 I will trade the other way cards with a total value of 100.00 however no single card can be worth more than 25.00 going your way)

2. You have to mention this is what you want to do when we make a trade

I will of course continue to trade for any Crosby I dont have of any value and Ryan Nugent-hopkins with similar values regardless of card values.

if the card is worth less than 40.00 we can still make a deal that goes in your favor if you trade for cards that are worth 10.00 or less...by how much really depends on each individual trade.
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: Just added a bunch of cards to my organize
Does your offer go for higher-end Nugent-Hopkins stuff as well?

I have this:
2011-12 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Rookie Patches Trios URJ3NLL Ryan Nugent-Hopkins / Gabriel Landeskog / Louis Leblanc GAME-USED PATCH /15 EDM COL MTL

You have a couple things that are less than half of it's BV that we can make the main part of a trade if you're interested and you have a couple lower-enders I like.

LMK Thanks,
Greg
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

You can check my trade list. I have 3 RNH jsy up for trade.
Looking to upgrade any of my cards

(02-18-2013, 08:08 PM)gfel2795 Wrote: Does your offer go for higher-end Nugent-Hopkins stuff as well?

I have this:
2011-12 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Rookie Patches Trios URJ3NLL Ryan Nugent-Hopkins / Gabriel Landeskog / Louis Leblanc GAME-USED PATCH /15 EDM COL MTL

You have a couple things that are less than half of it's BV that we can make the main part of a trade if you're interested and you have a couple lower-enders I like.

LMK Thanks,
Greg
if you find enough you want for it i would be interested
(02-18-2013, 11:36 PM)jhernjh Wrote: You can check my trade list. I have 3 RNH jsy up for trade.
i just started a trade with you thanks
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins