`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question about 2011 Heroes and Prospects cards

Quick question about 2011 Heroes and Prospects cards
I recently bought a box of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects cards from my local Walmart. When I look them up they all have print runs on them but the cards are not actually numbered. I believe I have added them correctly to my org but wanted to make sure before I try to trade them and some one feels cheated. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Quick question about 2011 Heroes and Prospects cards
As far as I can tell, the 2011 ITG Heroes is an "announced run" product, meaning the cards are not each serial-numbered. (Some of the super short prints might be numbered; I didn't check every card).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

i've never seen one numbered. i'm sure you did fine. you didnt happen to get a hunter morris between the seems did you?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

uvaspina and kelbysdaddy - Thank you both for the help and info. I feel better about getting the right cards in my org now. The cards I pulled were - Cal Ripken Jr. Heroes Mem jersey silver, Chris Archer Up Close auto silver, Thomas Neal Full Body auto silver, Bobby Borchering Full Body auto silver and a Gary Sanchez Lumbergraphs auto silver.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

no prob. nice pulls on the cal and sanchez!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Nice pulls!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thank you!!