`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't Beckett remember me?
03-27-2013, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 09:34 AM by ktcardshop.)
RE: Why won't Beckett remember me?
(03-26-2013 04:22 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  sadly, with the site bleeping the bed right nbow...EVERYONE is getting logged out every couple seconds (exaggeration). this has been true for the past 48 hours

so good news: you arent suffering alone now!
bad news: were all screwed

At least I haven't had to reset my password for a couple of days. It is making progress...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Now the org is down for maintenance and says it won't be available until tomorrow. At least, that's the message I got when I tried to access it.

Collecting Nolan Ryan, Derek Jeter, Mike Trout and especially...Jonathan Lucroy (my daughter is his #1 fan!)

Lucroy Collection : 176/204 non 1/1's (86.3%) and 15 1/1's

http://s1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/aprirr/
09-13-2013, 01:45 PM
This still annoys me. I've noticed every morning when I log on I have to sign in. If I shut my computer down for a few hours and then power it back up, I have to log on again. Beckett can be the last site I was on at night and the next morning, I have to sign in again. The site doesn't remember me.

When I sign in on my work computer, It always autofills my username and password and when I log on, it says that's incorrect. When I click on it the second time, it autofills again and signs me in. It always, ALWAYS, takes two attempts.

I want to be remembered. And not just for my good looks and sarcastic sense of humor.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

[Image: ZeprockSig3.jpg]

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html
09-13-2013, 04:13 PM
zep: tkaplan address this last week or week before: they are doing maintenance every morning early which requires a log out for everyone. until they can get the database done the way they want, it's going to continue. they cant do it all at one time, but in small batches. once that maintenance is done, we wont have that issue every day

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".