Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of 3 Willie Mays pickups

One of 3 Willie Mays pickups
[Image: willie_mays_behind_the_numbers_zps0567530a.jpg]

finally decided to get the last 3 unissued cards I didn't already have in my collection.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

RE: One of 3 Willie Mays pickups
Nice Mays, where is the auto, though?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I wish I was into those EX cards back when they were new. Love the look of those things now.

(02-18-2013, 06:51 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Nice Mays, where is the auto, though?
they were never returned to fleer or signed. They were part of the Sy Berger collection.

Some nice stiching in there....

Nice card but fleer left over from fire sale, I hate that they sold off there left overs. You should sign it and sell for a ton or somebody else could. That why I won't buy there autos, you never know?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(02-19-2013, 08:54 AM)elberson Wrote: Nice card but fleer left over from fire sale, I hate that they sold off there left overs. You should sign it and sell for a ton or somebody else could. That why I won't buy there autos, you never know?
These were not from fleer auction. Fleer never received them back from Mays. Instead, they ended up inthe hands of former Topps exec, Sy Berger. they were auctioned off in the Robert Edward auction. "Unissued Willie Mays Prototype Card Collection Including Twenty Signed Examples (277 cards)
Starting Bid - $2,000, Sold For - $2,350"

2001 Fleer Tradition Stitches in Time Autographs Card (no card number). 103 cards total, NONE of which are signed by Mays.

2001 Fleer Showcase Awards Showcase Autograph Card (no card number, never issued). Twenty-seven cards total, NONE of which are signed by Mays

2001 Fleer Genuine Names of the Game – Autographed Card (no card number, never issued). 102 cards total, NONE of which are signed by Mays

2001 E-X Behind the Numbers Autograph Card (no card number, never issued, produced by Fleer). Twenty-five cards total, NONE of which are signed by Mays

Nice mays!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s