`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How about adding a members Trade Rating
02-17-2013, 12:19 PM
How about adding a members Trade Rating
and the total number of trades they have pending and completed under the membership stars, so it will be easier to tell what a persons trade rating is without having to go to their profile page

For example:

Shezdoni
Sr Member
5.0 18/18

Also instead of having it go to a persons "Profile" page when you click on their user name, Have it go straight to their "Beckett Profile" page.....

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: How about adding a members Trade Rating
agreed, we can lose the member status since it only pertains to post count and have the trade stat.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
I do miss the days when trades had to do with the status. I think Member and Sr. Member should be reserve for those that have XXX amount of good trades.

[Image: beginesj-sig.jpg]

https://sites.google.com/site/beginesjbaseballcards/home

Trying to be Mike Sweeney SUPERCOLLECTOR
Other Players I colllect: Gehrig/Jeter/Grant Desme/Mike Piazza
02-19-2013, 03:59 AM
(02-19-2013 12:00 AM)beginesj Wrote:  I do miss the days when trades had to do with the status. I think Member and Sr. Member should be reserve for those that have XXX amount of good trades.

see, while i like the op's idea, i totally disagree with this notion. trades are only 1 part of the website, and members' value isnt and should be based soley on that

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
02-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Although a member's value shouldn't be solely based on trade activity, it should be given a lot more consideration than post count. This site's main drawing point is the trading capability not the forums.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
02-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Trading and posting are both important parts of a users rating as well as to a smaller degree, length of time on the site. Having all the information in one place would be useful and having some combination of all contributing to a members rating would be good as well
. As a Jr. Member (I've only been around here for 10 years or so...) I have posted less than 200 times..yeah, I don't chat much...but I also do have over 500 completed trades..so am I really a Jr. member? I know I could post a few hundred more times to bump that, but do I really contribute with 100 "nice pull" posts?

[Image: 2007_sp_authentic_56c_hansack_btl_bostonredsox2.jpg]

Team collector. Always looking for base, SP, parallel, or oddball Red Sox cards.
Red Sox Haves (Excel) -http://sites.google.com/site/scottzoe2/Home/master_sox