`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How about adding a members Trade Rating
02-17-2013, 12:19 PM
How about adding a members Trade Rating
and the total number of trades they have pending and completed under the membership stars, so it will be easier to tell what a persons trade rating is without having to go to their profile page

For example:

Shezdoni
Sr Member
5.0 18/18

Also instead of having it go to a persons "Profile" page when you click on their user name, Have it go straight to their "Beckett Profile" page.....

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: How about adding a members Trade Rating
agreed, we can lose the member status since it only pertains to post count and have the trade stat.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
I do miss the days when trades had to do with the status. I think Member and Sr. Member should be reserve for those that have XXX amount of good trades.

[Image: beginesj-sig.jpg]

https://sites.google.com/site/beginesjbaseballcards/home

Trying to be Mike Sweeney SUPERCOLLECTOR
Other Players I colllect: Gehrig/Jeter/Grant Desme/Mike Piazza
02-19-2013, 03:59 AM
(02-19-2013 12:00 AM)beginesj Wrote:  I do miss the days when trades had to do with the status. I think Member and Sr. Member should be reserve for those that have XXX amount of good trades.

see, while i like the op's idea, i totally disagree with this notion. trades are only 1 part of the website, and members' value isnt and should be based soley on that

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
02-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Although a member's value shouldn't be solely based on trade activity, it should be given a lot more consideration than post count. This site's main drawing point is the trading capability not the forums.

MY BUCKET MY TRADEPAGE
[Image: Naslund1213ForeverRivalsStick.jpg]
02-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Trading and posting are both important parts of a users rating as well as to a smaller degree, length of time on the site. Having all the information in one place would be useful and having some combination of all contributing to a members rating would be good as well
. As a Jr. Member (I've only been around here for 10 years or so...) I have posted less than 200 times..yeah, I don't chat much...but I also do have over 500 completed trades..so am I really a Jr. member? I know I could post a few hundred more times to bump that, but do I really contribute with 100 "nice pull" posts?

[Image: 2007_sp_authentic_56c_hansack_btl_bostonredsox2.jpg]

Team collector. Always looking for base, SP, parallel, or oddball Red Sox cards.
Red Sox Haves (Excel) -http://sites.google.com/site/scottzoe2/Home/master_sox