Blaster of contenders

RE: Blaster of contenders
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

not shabby for a retail box.. gotta love some cracked ice!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Sweet cracked ice! Contenders retail is very hit-or-miss with the $30 price point. But there ARE some good hits to be had in retail, and like others have said some retail-only autos. Might have to try a couple...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Ha ha, Panini — you will NOT get me this year ...

Last year ... five blasters ... two Vereen autos, one Curtis Brinkley, one Jerell Jernigan, and ... a Jordan Todman auto.

Yeah, I got Todmanned ... For $150!

No way, not this year!

Nuh-uh!

Not bad at all.

I've already seen some blasters hit some of those Redemption SP's they like to load them with each year. One guy bought three, hit three sp redemption autos and made a $380 profit by selling the redemption.

(02-18-2013, 06:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Ha ha, Panini — you will NOT get me this year ...

Last year ... five blasters ... two Vereen autos, one Curtis Brinkley, one Jerell Jernigan, and ... a Jordan Todman auto.

Yeah, I got Todmanned ... For $150!

No way, not this year!

Nuh-uh!
Haha sounds like my hobby box that was the same price!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)