IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to a Card Show in CT today, will have scans

RE: Going to a Card Show in CT today, will have scans
Thanks Again!

glad to see so many collectors hear in CT. i had no clue about the card show and would love go to one in the near future. we should make a new thread for CT collectors.

(02-19-2013, 10:13 AM)snelling1 Wrote: glad to see so many collectors hear in CT. i had no clue about the card show and would love go to one in the near future. we should make a new thread for CT collectors.
Agreed. Would be. Great for trading and selling in such cuz we all live so close
[Image: vNRb9M5.png]

Hey all,
So I went to the card show in East Windsor today and bought 5 lower end Jeter cards, nothing worth noting. The show was $1 to get in to and the prices varied. There were 15-20 tables with a variety of cards, all sports. I was not impressed with the "new cards" (cards from 2000-present) put there were a lot of vintage stuff if that is your thing. As for other shows in CT, I have listed them below. All the best!

Comfort Inn Wethersfield (behind red lobster, Ex 24 off I-91)
April 5, May 10, June 7 all at 7pm

Plainville VFW, 7 northwest dr plainville ct
April 20 and then every third saturday thereafter

Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Thanks for the insight!

When I lived in Waterbury I used to go the monthly show at Platt High School in Meriden, They were always pretty good, its not a huge show but they always had good prices and the dealers were really nice. But I moved to Massachusetts 4 years ago and haven't been to a show since.