`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Baseball Pre-sell question

2013 Bowman Baseball Pre-sell question
Do prices usually stay the same or do they tend to go up drastically closer to the release date ?

I see Hobby Boxes for $65 and Jumbo's at $139 right now.

RE: 2013 Bowman Baseball Pre-sell question
(02-17-2013, 12:31 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Do prices usually stay the same or do they tend to go up drastically closer to the release date ?

I see Hobby Boxes for $65 and Jumbo's at $139 right now.
I usually pre order from Dave and Adams and price tent to stay the same until release date.

I might wait and try to save up for a Jumbo box then. I don't have hundreds and thousands like some folks I'm just a poor boy. lol

I could do 2 regular hobby boxes for about $12 less than 1 jumbo and get 1 less auto. Hobby guarantees 1 auto per box and jumbo it's 3.

We'll see

The sell sheet also indicates that the Jumbo has a chance at some rarer parallels that are Jumbo only.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Jumbo is the way to go....Always!!!! You just have a chance to get much better stuff. I wish Bowman Chrome would do Jumbo along with Bowman and Bowman Draft. But the Jumbos usually have different cards in them for instance Purple Refractor and Printing Plate Autos. I would save up and grab the Jumbo. I may do the same.
(02-17-2013, 02:20 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I might wait and try to save up for a Jumbo box then. I don't have hundreds and thousands like some folks I'm just a poor boy. lol

I could do 2 regular hobby boxes for about $12 less than 1 jumbo and get 1 less auto. Hobby guarantees 1 auto per box and jumbo it's 3.

We'll see

Go with the Jumbo and Pre-Order it now.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Well got that answer as Blow Out just jacked up their Jumbo prices by almost $20 a box. Sad

DA has them at $140. What about Blowout?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Anytime they offer a Jumbo I tend to lean towards it over the Hobby. I was thinking a case of this it has been 3 years since I cracked a case. The price might start to creep little by little as confirmed autos get added to the list. Excited to see which Yankees Prospects they have in this. Already got word Mark Montgomery will be in it. Maybe Robert Refsnyder, Corey Black and Nick Goody get added in as they were the newest additions in Elite Extra Addition plus Goody and Black have already been invited to camp after just getting drafted last season.

(02-21-2013, 10:31 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: DA has them at $140. What about Blowout?

$150 a box or $1200 a case. They were $134 or $139 a box earlier in the week.