`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pulled off a nice trade today..

RE: Pulled off a nice trade today..
I gave up a 2008 Ultimate COllections Legends Troy Aikman Auto, a 2009 Ultimate Legends Drew Bledsoe Auto, and a Topps Sterling Lou Gehrig Quad Relic/10...

He came out ahead slightly in BV..but I thought the card was sweet enough to pull the trigger..
[Image: arod.gif]

Thats a monster!!! Congrats on the haul!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Monster card. Great work on the trade. Love me some TTT cards. I feel like all three guys will have at least solid careers, so it's a real nice triple.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I'd have made that trade too. I think you made out great, congrats!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Great job on the trade! I don't really know much about baseball cards other than that Gehrig card sounds pretty cool, but the Aikman and Bledsoe autos I wouldn't lose ANY sleep over. I mean they're nice and all but not exactly scarce (or in high demand). Hopefully all 3 will live up to their potential and be staring at the HOF in 10-15 years... Could you imagine what a 1998 Peyton Manning / Randy Moss / Charles Woodson triple auto would be today? (Although in fairness, an equivalent triple from the 1998 draft would be Manning / Ryan Leaf / Curtis Enis, which perhaps wouldn't be all that spectacular...) Anyway nice job on the trade! I think I would have done the same.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)