`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come On BGS......Really?

Come On BGS......Really?
I bought this 2000 Pacific Cramers Choice BGS 9.5 card recently to add to my collection, paid a decent sum for it. When it arrived, imagine my dismay to see the top edge of the card split and folded over INSIDE THE FREAKING CASE!

Someone please explain to me how that happens. I'm out a decent sum on this, and feel taken on the purchase because the seller knew (he flipped me attitude when I called him on it) and didn't disclose, and it's certainly NOT a 9.5 Gem Mint card no matter what the case says.

[Image: IMAG0712_zps32e35bd8.jpg]

This is just unacceptable.

RE: Come On BGS......Really?
You need to send it back to him and get a refund thru paypal, you can use the item not as described and you will get your money back.

Did he not have a picture posted?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

He did have a picture posted, but it was fuzzy enough that you couldn't tell when zoomed in on it.

(02-16-2013, 08:48 PM)Fastbird Wrote: He did have a picture posted, but it was fuzzy enough that you couldn't tell when zoomed in on it.
When there's a situation like that, I always ask for a better scan. And if he doesn't reply I don't buy.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You should have 2 weeks to return. You don't need a reason and paypal will side with you. Just make sure to send it back with delivery conf.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Make sure you get signature confirmation from the Seller when you return it...

may have been an employee error when either entering in the grade totals....or somebody dinked it before placing it in the slab itself. Undecided