`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does Topps have a detailed SP numbered list on 2012 Magic?

Does Topps have a detailed SP numbered list on 2012 Magic?
Does Topps publish a list anywhere that is a complete detailed checklist of their sets (Looking exclusively for a 2012 Magic List).. Mainly looking to see if they publish a short print variation list like for picture variations and also to see how many base autos of Luck and RG3 were put out. I don't see many of the base autos of these two top RCs out there, so am wondering how short the print was on these. I emailed Topps card support with no response back. If I get any info, I will post it here and any help on this is appreciated. Have a good day !

RE: Does Topps have a detailed SP numbered list on 2012 Magic?
(02-15-2013, 02:48 PM)khalz75 Wrote: Does Topps publish a list anywhere that is a complete detailed checklist of their sets (Looking exclusively for a 2012 Magic List).. Mainly looking to see if they publish a short print variation list like for picture variations and also to see how many base autos of Luck and RG3 were put out. I don't see many of the base autos of these two top RCs out there, so am wondering how short the print was on these. I emailed Topps card support with no response back. If I get any info, I will post it here and any help on this is appreciated. Have a good day !
if you google the brand it you can get a website that has all the checklist what brand of topps you lookin at, i have it on my favorites
oh.... this should help you out. its pretty darn accurate
http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist

RE: Does Topps have a detailed SP numbered list on 2012 Magic?
They should
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK